If you find that you need to update information on multiple locations you've already entered in Connect, you can download a list of your locations and re-import them after updating them. Some scenarios where this comes in handy would be, for instance, you decide to add GLNs to your locations, or you have the need to add, remove or update current restaurant location information. To view recently uploaded locations add the "Last Updated" column to your My Locations page and sort so the most recent are at the top of the list.
Steps to Changing Location Information in Bulk
1. Select Locations from left side navigation side bar
2. Select the "My Locations" tab if you are a community owner wishing to adjust your own locations. If you are updating locations for a customer, first select the community tab where the locations are shared.
3. Click the export icon to download a .csv file containing your current location information.
4. Update the .csv file with any new location information keeping the location ids consistent (this is how our system will match the locations).
5. Upload the new .csv by clicking the import icon to visit the import page. Select file, then click Save to process.
Details on Changing Location Information in Bulk
After you log into Connect, select Locations under Connect Setup on the left side navigation bar:
Once there, select the "My Locations" tab at the top of the screen, or the Community tab name if you are updating locations for a customer:
The next step is to download a .csv file of your current locations. You can do this by clicking the button located in the upper right corner.
Once you've downloaded your locations, open the .csv file and make any necessary changes. Then, go to Locations and click the button to import your changes. This will take you to the the import page. Select your import file and click Save to upload.