- Workflow administrators can now optionally include review actions on individual workflow steps. Review actions allow a reviewer to approve a step or return it back to the step assignee for modification and can be assigned to a role or an individual. All actions and comments from a review action will appear inline in the step history.
- Updated the workflow summary view to allow for configuring review assignees and due dates as necessary.
- Workflow steps referencing assessments will automatically filter the assessment list to show those matching the specified assessment template.
- From document views, users may export filtered lists of document metadata to CSV format for analyzing offline.
- Incident administrators can include comments in incident status notifications, which is useful for adding clarity or instructions to the next person who needs to take action on the incident.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.