- Redesign of the assessments subsystem, including advanced filtering, customizable table columns, and saved views.
- Community owners exporting an assessment to CSV format can now see the score that each individual question's answer obtained.
- Incident attachments display the filename of the attachment, which allows a user to differentiate between multiple attachments of the same file type.
- Non-image incident attachments that are supported in the browser (extensions such as PDF, TXT) will open in a new tab rather than automatically download.
- Added the 'Last Updated' attribute to documents, locations, and products as a sortable column and filter.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.