- Incident type administrators can optionally choose to enable a due date per incident status. Setting a due date will send out reminder notifications if an incident does not get moved along the workflow from its current state within the specified time frame.
- Improved the location batch import experience. Users can export a selection of locations, modify the desired fields, and update the locations by reimporting the edited file. This is particularly useful when keeping location contacts up to date.
- Added postal code and location contacts to location exports.
- When a supplier joins a community, automatically create their required assessments so they don't need to pick from a list.
- Within incidents, added a new 'Created From' attribute which indicates whether an incident was created within Connect, the Connect mobile application, or API. Users can view this attribute as a column, filter on it, or report on it.
- Added data labels to pie and bar charts in reports in order to clearly identify graph values.
- Incident notifications for US incident locations will present the time in 12-hour format.
- Optionally keep the existing supplier expiration date when resetting a supplier's status.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.