- Workflow instructions/actions have been moved to the right side of the screen, giving more room to complete workflow steps in the main view. Workflow actions are clearly labeled at each step.
- Added a history on each workflow step. The history displays when the step became active, was completed, and any comments that have been entered on the step.
- Extended incidents to include a new 'Supply Chain Member' field type. This field type is similar to the existing distributor or supplier field types, and can be used to assign incidents to any supplier in a supply chain. This can be useful, for example, to track credit requests between secondary distributors or other businesses.
- Community owners can now issue corrective actions and comments on documents for the supplier to take action on. Email notifications are sent when document corrective actions are sent to the supplier as well as when the corrective actions are marked as complete.
- In communities that have business-to-business sharing enabled, the community owner has the option to limit the types of locations that suppliers can link to each other.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.