An "Incident Reporting Contact" is a type of location contact which can be used to identify which user(s) should receive incident notification emails. Since this contact is tied to a specific location, the incident submitter would need to select this location when submitting an incident. Therefore, this contact is not usually applicable to suppliers who do not ship directly to a customer's location. The incident submitter will be shown a list of locations that service their location (ie. most commonly distribution centers). Please note, only active users within FoodLogiQ Connect can be assigned as a contact. If no users have been identified, the Community Contact will receive incident notifications.
When is an Incident Reporting Contact notified?
When an incident has been submitted, there often is a Distributor field, which identifies the distribution center location that is relevant to the location submitting the form. For example, Restaurant #1 is serviced by Sunshine DC when submitting the form, Restaurant #1 will select Sunshine DC. The incident reporting contact(s) assigned to Sunshine DC may receive the email notification.
You can review which user(s) have been assigned to each of your locations by adding the Incident Reporting Contact column to your Locations list view. See the example below.
Steps to Assigning Incident Reporting Contacts for Existing Users
- Select Locations from the left navigation menu.
- On the Locations page, select the location name that you wish to setup your incident reporting contact for.
- Scroll down the page until you see the "Location Contacts" section of the location detail page. Click into the Incident reporting contact field to display a list of available users. Select the name of the user you wish to assign. You can add as many as you'd like.
- Click Save on the top right side of the page.
- If you wish to remove this assignment, simply click the X next to the name of the user's name within the Incident Reporting Contact field, then click Save.
Steps to Assigning Incident Reporting Contacts for New Users in Your Business
- Click on the settings cog in the top right corner and then select User Management
- On the User Management page, click the plus button to invite a new user.
- After entering the user's information and selecting a Role, click Invite User to send the invitation.
- Once the user accepts their invite they will be visible in the Active Users list.
- Follow Steps 1-5 above for existing users.
To learn more about setting up incident notifications, as a Community Owner, visit our Incident Email Notifications article.
- Incident Intro in FoodLogiQ Connect using Manage + Monitor
- Incident Types and New Fields in FoodLogiQ Connect using Manage + Monitor
- Incident Editing in FoodLogiQ Connect using Manage + Monitor