If you have been invited to join a FoodLogiQ Connect Community by one of your customers, you will likely need to share your product information as one of their requirements. If you are interested in adding a product on behalf of your suppliers as a Community Owner, please visit Adding Products on Behalf of a Supplier article for more information.
Steps to adding products individually
1. Select "Products" from left side navigation menu to visit the Products page.
2. Click on the "+" button in the top right corner of the page to add a new product.
3. A window will display allowing you to determine which community you want to share with.
Click the community logo you want to share with. A blue checkmark will show letting you know this is the community to which you are sharing your product details.
Note: The example below shows that you are sharing this product with FL Community.
4. In the dropdown menu, select the product type that best describes the product you are adding and then click next.
5. A window will display where you can enter details about your product. Please fill out as much information as possible. You will not be able to save your product until you have completed all required fields. Required fields are indicated with red asterisks *.
6. When you have completed every required field, you can click "Save & Share". If you have missed a required field, you will be unable to close the window, the field that needs to be completed will be highlighted in red (see example below). Note: You may need to scroll up to see the missing required fields.
7. After you have successfully saved your product, the window will close and a new page will appear showing you the new product's details. If anything needs to be changed, click "Edit Product Information".
To enter a new product, click "Back to Products", above the product name to return to the previous page where you will repeat steps 2 - 6.
8. Repeat steps 2-6 until you have added all products and they are displayed under the community tab for your customer.
NOTE: Once you've added products as a community member and shared them with your customer, you may have additional tasks to complete. Please visit your Dashboard and refresh your page. Review the to-do list for any document or assessment requirements that may pertain to the products you have added. Here's an article that explains this process of viewing and completing a to-do action as a supplier.
- Editing Products
- Changing Product Information in Bulk
- Assigning GTINs to Products
- Adding Products on Behalf of Supplier