If you have been invited to join a FoodLogiQ Connect Community by one of your customers, you will likely need to share your location information as one of their requirements. Suppliers will also be able to add locations using the quick actions shortcut on their dashboard. To learn more, visit the supplier dashboard quick action knowledge base article.
Steps to adding location individually
1. Select "Locations" from the left navigation menu to visit the Locations page.
2. Click on the in the top right corner of the page to add a new location.
3. If you have multiple communities, a window will populate allowing you to determine which community you want to share this with. Click the community logo you want to share this with, a blue check mark will be shown letting you know this is the logo you are sharing your location details with. Then select the location type that best describes the location you are adding and then click next. Note: The example below shows that you are sharing this location with Connect Food Group.
4. Next, a form will display where you can enter details about your location. Please fill out as much information as possible. You will not be able to save your location until you have completed all required fields. Required fields are indicated with red asterisks.
5. When you have completed every required field, you can click "Save & Share". If you have missed a required field, you will be unable to close the window, the field that needs to be completed will be highlighted in red, you may need to scroll up to see the red boxes. Complete all required fields, then click "Save & Share" to save your work. You will be able to modify your location details if you need to revisit at any time.
6. After you have successfully saved your location details, the window will close and you will return to the location detail page. If you need to edit any information, click "Edit Location Information". If you need to enter a new location, click the "Back to Locations" link above the location name to return to the previous page where you will repeat steps 2 - 6.
7. Repeat process until you have added all locations and they are displayed underneath the community tab.
Note: If you need to edit location information you have already added in bulk, please visit our Changing Location Information article for more details.
Once you've added locations as a community member and shared them with your customer, you may have additional tasks to complete. Please visit your Dashboard and refresh your page. Review the to-do list for any document or assessment requirements that may pertain to the locations you have added. Here's an article that explains this process of viewing and completing a to-do action as a supplier.