There are two ways in which a Community Owner can initiate workflows:
- Automatic creation will be dependent upon the Workflow Type and whether you have chosen to Automatically start a workflow in the template
- Start manual Workflow initiation by navigating to the Workflow tab in the left navigation, then select Add Workflow.
- Choose the following details
- Workflow Template – choose the template from the ones that have been configured
- Supplier – what supplier is the workflow
- Name – assign a name to identify the workflow
- Select the Initiate a Workflow button
- Upon initiation, you will see the full workflow overview page
- Assign to User – by default, all members of the template defined role will be eligible to complete a workflow step. There is an option to assign the step to an individual user who is assigned to the role on both the initiation page as well as the workflow overview page.