If you have already assigned Global Location Numbers (GLNs) to your locations within your organization outside of FoodLogiQ Connect, you can include them in your import .csv template when adding your Locations in bulk. Visit our Adding Locations article for further details. If you have already added your locations in Connect you can edit either add individually through the location detail pages or by exporting your list of locations, adding your GLNs to the template then re-importing the list to edit in bulk.
If you need help assigning GLNs to your facilities, you will first need to obtain a GS1 Company Prefix. Once you have your GS1 Company Prefix, you can enter it into your Business Information page within FoodLogiQ Connect. Visit GS1 Company Prefix for more details.
Steps to Assigning GLNs Individually
- Go to the Locations page.
- If adding a new location, follow the instructions in our Adding Locations article. If assigning a GLN to existing location, click on the location row you wish to edit.
- If you have already entered your GS1 prefix on your Business Information page, you will now see your GS1 Company Prefix populated within the “GLN or GGN” field.
- Click the circular arrow icon, it will automatically generate the next available valid 13-digit GLN number based on what GLNs already exist in your business account.
- Click Save once complete.
- Repeat process until all locations have now been assigned GLNs.
Note: if you need to assign GLNs in bulk using our .csv import template, please visit our Changing Location Information article for more details.
To view recently updated locations add the "Last Updated" column to your Locations page and sort so the most recent are at the top of the list.