Finding your workflow
If you have been assigned a workflow and need to complete a step in a workflow, you can access the workflow in 2 ways.
1. Dashboard - If you are completing an onboarding workflow, you will likely see the status of your progress directly on the Dashboard. Click the "Get Started" or "Continue Workflow" button to proceed.
2. Workflows Page - Click "Workflows" in the lefthand navigation menu, then locate the workflow that has been assigned to you. If you are a member of multiple communities, select the appropriate one from the green bar. Click on the workflow name to launch the workflow.
Completing a Workflow
- Find the step that you are responsible for completing and click on the step – this will take you to the page where the step can be completed
- Complete the intended step.
- There are instructions on what to do on the right side of the page
- Mark as Completed – Once you have finished the step, you should mark it as complete by clicking the check box on the top right side of the page
Under the Step Actions section, there is a running history section. The history displays when the step became active, was completed, and any comments that have been entered on the step.