In order to join a Community in FoodLogiQ Connect, the primary contact at your company will need to accept an email invitation initiated by a Community Owner in our platform (likely one of your customers). When the invitation email is accepted, your account setup begins.
During the setup process, you will be presented with one of two versions of a Welcome Message. If you have previously joined another Community in Connect, you will have the option to set up a new account or link to the existing business account. When prompted with this message, we recommend linking to an existing account if possible. If your email address has not yet been linked to an account on our platform, you will not see this option. The steps provided below will walk you through these two scenarios and provide some guidance to set up your account.
Steps to Joining a Community
- The primary contact at your company will need to receive an email invitation initiated by a Community Owner in our platform. If you believe you were the contact that should have received an email, locate by searching your inbox for an email sent by "firstname.lastname@example.org". Click "Accept Invite" button, or copy the invite link to begin.
Note: If you are unable to locate the email, check with other members of your team. The email invite can be forwarded and used by an alternate contact if it went to the wrong contact. If you are still unable to locate the email, please reach out to your contact at your customer. If you are unsure who to contact, please contact FoodLogiQ Support.
2. After clicking the "Accept Invite" button or pasting the link into a web browser, you should visit a login page. If your email address is not registered in FoodLogiQ you will see a "Register" option where you can set your password. If your email address is already associated with an existing FoodLogiQ account, you will be prompted to log in with your password. Click "Get Started" to login.
If you have forgotten your password, please follow the reset password process.
3. After you have successfully entered your current password or created a new password you will be logged in and presented with one of two variations of a Welcome Message.
- Version 1: If your email address is already associated with an account in our platform, you will have the option to set up a new account or link to the existing business account.
When prompted with this message, we recommend linking to an existing account if possible. To do this - Ensure your existing account is selected (in the example below the Red Barn Dairy account is selected and highlighted with a green box), then select the "Join" button. If you select the "+ Create a New Business" option, you will create a new FoodLogiQ Account.
- Version 2: If your email address has not yet been linked to an account on our platform, you will not see this option. Click "Get Started" after reviewing the Welcome Message.
4. After the Welcome Message, you will see a window displaying a form to provide your business information. Enter your business information and upload an optional company logo to represent your company, selecting "Save" when complete. If you need to modify this business information at a later date, you can do so from the Admin > Business Info area of your account.
Article is closed for comments.