The dashboard within a Community Owner's account is user-specific. Each internal user that is a part of your business can add/remove and rearrange the widgets that are displayed on their own Dashboard.
As a Community Owner, you are able to set up your suppliers' dashboards with widgets. Suppliers will not be able to modify this dashboard. Suppliers will be able to use the quick actions to add users, products, and/or locations. Suppliers will also have a to-do list which will highlight any documents or assessments they need to complete.
1. Click on the button on the right hand side of the screen.
2. Once you've clicked the button, the Add a Module popup window will appear. To see the different widgets that are available, review the categories on the left-hand side of the popup window. Widgets can also be organized by size: Small, Medium, Large on the left-hand side of the popup window.
3. Click the button to add a widget to your Dashboard. If successfully added, the button will change and appear as .
1. Hover your cursor over the colored border at the top of the widget you'd like to remove, hover over the widget and click the white x.
2. Confirm by selecting the Delete button.
Click and hold the colored bar at the top of each widget to drag and drop on the Dashboard. Widgets are organized by size, with small and medium widgets being at the top and large widgets being underneath.
Customizing Your Suppliers' Dashboards
There are two supplier facing dashboards that can be customized for your suppliers.
Supplier Onboarding: Suppliers in an onboarding status will see this dashboard upon logging in.
Supplier Dashboard: Suppliers in an approved status will see this dashboard upon logging in.
Adding Widgets (Supplier Dashboard only)
1. Click on Supplier Dashboard.
2. Click the button to add a widget.
Recommended Widgets to Add:
- Community News
- Tools and Resources
Community Announcements (Supplier Onboarding only)
1. Click into the box with the orange header to add announcements to share with your onboarding suppliers.