- Views can now be shared with other roles. This is helpful when an individual wants to set up a preferred filter set for a team of operators - instead of each individual having to set it up manually, the view can be shared so that everyone on the team can see the same selection.
- Added the ability to include table/matrix questions to assessments in order to streamline common responses without having to ask as separate questions.
- Updated the supplier summary view to allow for a more detailed overview of each supplier. See a status summary of a particular supplier in one screen.
- When submitting an event through Connect, the previously specified location is remembered.
- Redesign of the batch (CSV) upload pages, and require the user to specify whether they want a community-specific template prior to download.
- Included the SSCC attribute on the investigations export.
- Improved loading time on batch upload pages.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.