- For each business, all incidents will now have an automatically generated friendly ID to make it easier to refer to the incident. Incident details can be accessed by using the incident ID as a shortcut. For example, incident 17-10 can be referenced at http://connect.foodlogiq.com/incidents/17-10.
- Updated date filters to include new options for filtering on date ranges, including the ability to choose a dynamic date range based on today's date. When used with views, this allows users to save queries like 'events in the last 30 days' or 'documents expiring in the next month' that will always reflect the selected time period.
- Added four new small dashboard modules for community members to track documents that are missing, expiring soon, rejected, or approved.
- Improved responsiveness of tables when viewing Connect at mobile resolutions.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.