- Added a context-aware help center to each page, with links to the FoodLogiQ Knowledge Base to provide relevant help suggestions based on the context of the page.
- Community owners can inactivate a supplier's products, which will prevent the product from being considered in aggregate dashboard and supplier modules, as well as affecting a supplier's overall document compliance.
- On the requirements page, the product group column header and location group row header will always remain visible.
- In assessments, added a 'None of the Above' option which deselects any values that had been selected.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.