- Third-Party Audits have been migrated to documents! Community owners can now take advantage of document features like saved views, filtering/configuring columns, sharing audits through the document sharing portal, and analyzing audit data through document reports.
- Site-wide, users will be prompted before navigating away from a page where unsaved data has been entered.
- Introduced an optional 'Contact' attribute to Location Types. Community administrators can request contact information for locations in their community rather than requiring separate fields for names, emails, and phone numbers.
- When sharing locations to communities as a location type with a Contact attribute, users can specify individuals that are not Connect users.
- Incident type authors can independently choose to set the product and/or product lot as required upon incident submission.
- In scenarios where several incident action buttons are available on a small screen resolution, incidents actions will be grouped in an 'Actions' button.
- Improved document expiration emails, including a direct link to the expiring document.
- Added two new event label formats for QR-code enabled events.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.