- Introducing a new reports framework for community owners. Users can choose from several graph types across different Connect modules, including incidents, products, locations, suppliers, and documents. Multiple graphs can be saved as a named view for future reference and exported in PDF format, or each individual graph can be exported as an image file. Users can choose between filtering individual graph data to narrow the subset of items they would like to report on, or filtering the view as a whole to get cross-sectional insight into their data set.
- Redesigned the document type requirements into a new document to do list. For suppliers, the to-do list simplifies the task of understanding what requirements still need to be met and guides the user to adding and/or updating the necessary documents to fulfill community requirements. Community owners can also see each individual supplier's document to do list.
- Community owners viewing a supplier's documents can use advanced filtering, customizable table columns, and saved views.
- Workflow users can add columns to display the next workflow step's name (if applicable), group name (if applicable), and due date. Users can also filter the list of workflows by these values.
- When a supplier is only a member of one community, preselect that community when sharing documents, products, or locations.
- Redesigned success and failure messages throughout Connect.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.