- Introducing views! Views can be used to store a set of filters and columns for future reference. Give each view a name to quickly toggle between datasets that are important to you. Views are available to all users on products, locations, documents, workflows, events, incidents, and supplier pages.
- Community owners can opt to make event types publicly accessible. Permitted users with events associated to public event types may produce a QR-code enabled event label which directs non-registered consumers to a mobile-friendly web page for basic product and location information for that event.
- On a per question basis, assessment and 2nd party audit questionnaire creators can choose whether to allow comments on question responses.
- Individual assessment responses can be exported to CSV format for offline analysis.
- Enhanced saving behavior for assessment responses to better recover from inadvertent clicks or browser tab closures.
- Improved URL validation on business website form inputs.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.