As a supplier or community member, you can return and edit the previously entered information when sharing locations. This includes attributes as well as editing the communities with which the locations are shared. The steps below will walk you through how to edit a location individually. If you wish to edit location information in bulk, please visit our Changing Location Information in Bulk article.
Steps to Edit Locations
1. Select Locations from the left navigation menu.
2. Open up the details of the location by clicking on the row.
3. Click on "Edit Location Information" at the top of the page. If you’ve shared this location without filling in all required fields, you will see these fields highlighted in red.
4. A window will appear allowing you to edit the fields. After you've made the desired adjustments, scroll down to the bottom of the open window and click Save & Share.
5. If you need to unshare a location simply click the Manage Sharing dropdown menu on the detail page and click Unshare Locations.
Note: As a Community Owner viewing locations shared by your suppliers, you are limited as to what details you can edit on behalf of your suppliers.
Here's a list of information you can edit:
- Display Name
- Custom and/or Private Attributes - Visit our Private Attributes for Locations article to learn more.
- Location Approval Status
- State: Active/Inactive - Visit our Setting Locations to Inactive article to learn more.
Here's a list of information that you will need to ask your suppliers to update:
- Location Name
- Location Default Attributes
- Location Contacts
Article is closed for comments.