As a supplier or community member, after your locations have been set up, you can always return and edit the previously entered information. This includes the attribute information as well as the communities that a location may be shared with. The steps below will walk you through how to edit a location individually. If you wish to edit location information in bulk, please visit our Changing Location Information in Bulk article.
Steps to Edit Locations
1. Select Locations from the left navigation menu.
2. Open up the details of the location by clicking on the row.
3. Click on "Edit Location Information" at the top of the page.
4. A window will appear allowing you to edit the fields. After you've made the desired adjustments scroll down to the bottom of the open window and click the button.
5. If you need to unshare a location simply click the Manage Sharing dropdown menu on the detail page and click "Unshare Locations".
Note: As a Community Owner, viewing locations shared by your suppliers, you are limited as to what details you can edit on behalf of your suppliers.
Here's a list of information you can edit:
- You are able to modify the Display Name
- Custom and/or Private Attributes - Visit our Private Attributes for Locations article to learn more.
- Location Approval Status
- State: Active/Inactive - Visit our Setting Locations to Inactive article to learn more.
Here's a list of information that you will need to ask your suppliers to update:
- Location Name
- Location Default Attributes
- Location Contacts