As a Community Owner you have the ability to upload documents on the supplier's behalf. This is a great way to speed up the onboarding process for existing suppliers that you may have already collected some audits, insurance docs, product specifications, etc. for. You can upload documents and associate with a supplier, but then the supplier will be responsible for making any updates moving forward. Once uploaded, the supplier can view and manage edits to the documents and even receive expiration notifications (if relevant; 0, 30, 60, and 90 days prior to expiration date) and be able to update themselves.
Steps to Adding Documents on Supplier's Behalf
- Select "Suppliers" from the left navigation menu, then click on the supplier name you wish you add a document for.
- Click the "Documents" tab.
- You can either add documents using the "to-do list" feature (click on "See to do list" link, navigate to the type you wish to add, click the "+", then select "Add New Document"), or by clicking the "+" button outside of the to-do list. The to-do list will display all documents that have been assigned as required or optional, as well as displaying the quantity that remain missing. Either method will take you to a Document Detail page where you will upload your file(s) and complete any required fields.
- Enter a document name on the top left side of the page where you see "Enter Document Name", then upload your file.
- Complete the form, at minimum entering the required fields noted by asterisks. Review any instructions if present for guidance. You may also need to associate the document to locations or products.
- Click Save. Repeat process as needed.
Details on Adding Documents for a Supplier
Log in to your FoodLogiQ Connect account and click on Suppliers on the left navigation menu.
From your Suppliers list, click on the supplier you want to upload a document for. Once there, select the Documents tab.
Once on the “Documents” page you are easily able to search for or filter to find specific documents and check the status by looking in the table in the “Status” column.
To add documents, simply click on the button.
The type of document will be populated on your document detail page if utilizing the document to-do list. Otherwise, you will need to first specify the type of document you are uploading for the supplier by selecting a type in the dropdown menu on the right side of the page.
Enter a document name on the top left side of the page where you see "Enter Document Name", then upload your file. Complete the form, at minimum entering the required fields noted by asterisks. Review any instructions if present for guidance. You may also need to associate the document to locations or products.
Click Save. Once uploaded, the document automatically is set to an "Approved" status.
Repeat process as needed.