As a community owner, when your suppliers share locations you are responsible for reviewing and approving them. If everything is complete and accurate, you can mark as approved, otherwise you can request that they make changes to correct or complete missing information. The supplier will receive notifications regarding your request so that they can take necessary action.
Steps to Review Locations
- Go to the Locations page
- Select the Locations Shared With Me tab if not initially selected
- Click on the location row to be reviewed.
Tip: You can sort your list by "Last Updated" to find recently modified locations, or apply a filter to your list to show Approval Status = "Awaiting Approval" and Compliance Status= "Compliant".
4. Review the information that has been entered.
- If complete, click the checkmark to mark as Approved. The status will update for your view as well as on the supplier’s account.
- If you need to request changes, click the X to mark as Rejected. A comment box will appear on the page for you to provide details surrounding your request. Once you click Submit the status will change to Rejected and the supplier will receive a notification.
Details on Reviewing Locations
First, you will need to identify the items needing your attention, you can monitor in a number of ways:
- Onboarding Workflow - Notifications will be sent to you via email if you have setup review steps following supplier steps. Visit our Workflow Templates article for further details.
- Add Pending Approval Dashboard widgets to My Dashboard.
- Create a Saved View - Apply a filter to only display items with Approval Status = Awaiting Approval and Compliance Status= "Compliant". Configure the columns to display the "Last Updated" date, to quickly sort your list to items recently updated.
- Visit the Saved Views article for more details.
Next, open up the details of the location that is “Awaiting Approval”.
Click the checkmark to mark as Approved. The status will update for your view as well as on the supplier’s account.
If you need to request changes, click the mark as Rejected. A comment box will appear on the page for you to provide details surrounding your request.
Once you click Submit the status will change to Rejected and the supplier will receive a notification.
Here’s an example email notification to the Administrator role in your supplier's business.
The supplier can follow this link to the detail page that will display your change request.
Once they have made the update, they will need to click the “Complete Request” button. You will then receive an email notification indicating that they’ve made this update. You can follow the link in the email to the detail page to see who made the update and when it was completed. You can also view the Version History by clicking the Clock icon.
You can keep track of when statuses were last updated by adding the column "Last Status Change" to your list view. This will display the date/time when the location status changed. The "Last Updated" column will display when a change was made to either the details of the location or the status.
To easily view the supplier record, from the shared location select into a Location from the “Locations Shared With Me” tab to land in the Location Details.
Select the hyperlink from the Supplier attribute to land in the Supplier Details page.