If you have been invited to join a FoodLogiQ Connect Community by one of your customers, you may need to complete an assessment as one of their requirements. Once you've accepted your invitation and registered, you should see a screen like the one shown below. Click on "Assessments" to get started, unless you have been assigned an Onboarding Workflow for you to complete your steps. If you need to access a Workflow, you can get there by clicking "Get Started" on the Dashboard.
Steps to Completing an Assessment Outside of a Workflow
- Once you login to FoodLogiQ Connect, on the Dashboard page, click "Assessments" on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Start the Assessment - Click the “Add Assessment” Button.
- Next, select the Assessment name in the dropdown and click “Start New Assessment”.
- Complete the Assessment by using the "Next" and "Back" buttons to advance through each section of the assessment. Once all questions are answered, click “Submit”.
- After you click “Submit”, you will see a confirmation message. Click “Yes”.
- If applicable, complete the E-signature page, click “Agree” when complete.
- When complete, you will see a success message on the Assessment page.
Steps to Completing an Assessment Within a Workflow
- Once you login to FoodLogiQ Connect, on the Dashboard page, click the “Get Started” button to launch your onboarding workflow. If you have already started your onboarding workflow the green button will say “Continue Workflow”, click that button.
- The workflow will launch on your screen. Click on the Step on the left for “Assessments”.
- Complete steps 2-7 above in previous section above.
- Final step is to click the checkmark in the bottom right of the page to mark this workflow step as complete. The checkmark will be green when complete.
Details on Completing an Assessment
On the Assessments page, click the button.
Select the Assessment you want to complete from the dropdown menu. Click Start New Assessment when ready.
If your assessment needs to be associated with your Products or Locations, choose the appropriate items from the dropdown menus at the top of the page. If an Expiration Date is required, select the appropriate date before responding to the questions listed within the Assessment.
Once you've answered all questions within a section, use the "Next" button to advance to the next section. If you need to revisit a previously answered question to make any edits before submitting, you can use the "Edit" button.
The section that you are viewing will be highlighted green on the left menu. Example: Section = Economic below.
Once all questions are answered you will see a "Submit" button appear at the top of the page. Select when ready to proceed. If you want to save your changes and come back to the assessment later to complete, you can click the Save button.
Once submitted you will see a success message appear and your assessment will have a status of "Pending". You should also see a checkmark in the Shared column. This indicates that the assessment has been successfully shared with your customer.
If you are completing an assessment within a Workflow step, make sure to indicate completion by clicking the checkmark in the bottom right of the Workflow wizard.