If you have been invited to join a FoodLogiQ Connect Community by one of your customers, you may need to complete an assessment as one of their requirements. To complete your assessment, go to Click on "Assessments" to get started, unless you have been assigned an Onboarding Workflow for you to complete your steps. If you need to access a Workflow, you can get there by clicking "Get Started" on the Dashboard.
Steps to Completing an Assessment Outside of a Workflow
- Click "Assessments" on left-hand navigation menu to visit Assessments page.
- If you are a member of multiple communities, select the community name that you are completing the Assessment for.
- If you see the Assessment name appear in the list, click on the assessment you wish to complete. (Continue on step 6).
- If the Assessment does not appear in the list, click the "+" button to create a new one.
- Next, select the Assessment name in the dropdown and click “Start New Assessment”.
- Complete the Assessment questions and advance through each section of the assessment by using the "Next" and "Back" buttons. You can click the "Save" button to save your responses.
- If your assessment needs to be associated with your Products or Locations, choose the appropriate items from the dropdown menus at the top of the page. If an Expiration Date is required, select the appropriate date before responding to the questions listed within the Assessment.
- If your assessment questions require you to upload attachments, click "Add Attachment" , type in a name for the document, then upload your file. These attachments will later be accessible within your Documents list as Content Type = Attachment.
- Once all questions are answered, click “Submit”. After you click “Submit”, you will see a confirmation message. Click “Yes”.
- If applicable, complete the E-signature page, click “Agree” when complete.
- When complete, you will see a success message on the Assessment page.
Steps to Completing an Assessment Within a Workflow
- Navigate to the Workflow by clicking “Get Started” or "Continue Workflow" from your Dashboard, or click on "Workflows" from the left-hand navigation menu to visit the Workflows page.
- If you are a member of multiple communities, select the community name that you are completing the Workflow for. Click on the workflow name to launch the workflow.
- The workflow will launch on your screen. Click on the Step on the left for “Assessments”.
- Complete steps 3-11 above in previous section above.
- Final step is to click the checkmark in the top right of the page to mark this workflow step as complete. The checkmark will be green when complete.
Details on Completing an Assessment
On the Assessments page, click the button.
Select the Assessment you want to complete from the dropdown menu. Click Start New Assessment when ready.
If your assessment needs to be associated with your Products or Locations, choose the appropriate items from the dropdown menus at the top of the page. If an Expiration Date is required, select the appropriate date before responding to the questions listed within the Assessment.
If you want to have more space on your screen to complete the survey there is an option to collapse the left hand navigation bar.
Once you've answered all questions within a section, use the "Next" button to advance to the next section. If you need to revisit a previously answered question to make any edits before submitting, you can use the "Edit" button.
The section that you are viewing will be highlighted green on the left menu. Example: Section = Crops
If you need to upload attachments on an assessment question, click "Add Attachment".
Type in a name for the document, then upload your file. Click Attach when complete. You also have the option of selecting a previously uploaded Document. All Assessment attachments will later be accessible within your Documents page as Content Type = Attachment.
Once all questions are answered you will see a "Submit" button appear at the top of the page. Select this when you are ready to proceed. If you want to save your changes and come back to the assessment later to complete, you can click the Save button. Please note: Your customer/community owner will NOT see your assessment until you click Submit.
Upon selecting "Submit," you will be promted with a message informing you that you cannot modify answers once you submit the Assessment:
Once submitted you will see a success message appear and your assessment will have a status of "Pending". If you still see an arrow next to this status, this means you have not yet clicked the "Submit" button. Your community owner/customer will not be able to view.
Note, if you do not click the "Submit" button when you complete your survey, your Community owner will not be able to view or review your assessment. You can tell from the assessment list view whether or not you've submitted it by it's status. If the status is "Pending" and you have an arrow indicating you can share the assessment, then you have not successfully submitted it. If your status is "Pending" but the arrow is not available, then you've successfully submitted it. Also, if you open the assessment, you will not have the ability to change any of your answers.
Unsubmitted assessments appear with an "Not Started, "In Progress", "Pending" status with a share arrow in the list view.
If you are completing an assessment within a Workflow step, make sure to indicate completion by clicking the checkmark in the top right of the Workflow wizard.