To create a community, navigate to your Dashboard and open the community selection dropdown by clicking on the name of your currently selected community. Click on the add button to create a new community.
Fill out the 'Create a Community' form.
Here are some best practices we recommend:
- Be sure to enter a 'Reply-To Email' address, so that if a supplier responds to an email sent from Connect, you will receive their message.
- Choose a community name your suppliers will recognize. This is the name that will be displayed in the invitation email they receive when you invite them to your community.
- You can modify this information at any time from the settings menu by going into the 'Admin' section, selecting the 'Communities' tab and 'Community Information' page.
Restricting Location Types
When setting up the community, you can choose to restrict what location types this community can connect with.
1. Click Yes on the Enable Connections between Suppliers option
2. Click Yes on the Enable Connections with Supplier Locations
3. Click in the Connectable Supplier Location Types to display and select the location or locations you wish the new Community to connect with