Users with user management permissions can define which specific roles can work with supplier documents and optionally determine which specific templates those roles can access.
How to Give Specific Roles Permissions for Supplier Document Types
1. Once logged into Connect, click on the cogwheel icon near the upper-right corner.
2. Select User Management from the drop-down menu.
3. Go to Roles.
4. Here you will see a list of all of the roles you have created. Click on the plus icon to add a new role or click on a role name in the list to edit an existing role.
5. Within the Supplier Information area, you will see a Documents section for specifying permissions for documents. Here you will be able to determine if this role has View or Edit access for all document types or only specific types, which can be selected in the form.
Please note: By default, a role will have access to all document types.
6. Once you are done modifying document type permissions for your custom role, click Save. Visit the Custom Roles Knowledge Base article to learn more about assigning custom roles and other role-based access options.