As an event submitter, you may need to view or make corrections to traceability data that is loaded into FoodLogiQ.
Here are a few scenarios that can occur where a user may need to delete event records to ensure data accuracy:
- Test files were submitted and the associated event data needs to be deleted.
- An events file was uploaded multiple times and now there are duplicate events that need to be deleted.
- An events file was uploaded but came back with errors. The events file was uploaded again and duplicate events were created for the event records that did not generate errors.
This article will explain:
- First, navigate to the Events page.
- Next, select the cogwheel to display appropriate columns such as PO number. 'submitted on' is useful for showing when an event was submitted to FoodLogiQ .
- Next, click the funnel icon to filter for events by values such as PO number. If you need to refine your search further, you can use the search bar.
Instructions on How to Delete EventsThere are two ways to delete events:
- Delete individual events by clicking the trash can on the row of the event you wish to delete.
- Delete multiple events as indicated in the image below. First, use the checkboxes to select the events you wish to delete (selecting the topmost checkbox will select all events). Second, click on the indicated bulk actions garbage can icon on the right side of the page.