Users will have the ability to configure an automatic failure on an audit or assessment template basis based on a specifically provided response to an audit question. This is useful whenever a specific response to an audit question needs to showcase that a critical failure has occurred.
If scoring is configured, users will see that an entire audit has failed and they have received a 0% as an overall score. Moreover, each section and subsection will be highlighted to reflect where the failure occurred along with receiving a 0% score.
Examples of audit and assessment failure response could be scenarios where there may be no running water, pests found, or sewage backup.
This knowledge base article will cover:
- Configuring a failure on an audit & assessment question response.
- Conducting an audit or assessment with a question response failure configured.
Steps to configuring failure on an audit & assessment question response
- Once logged into Connect, click on the cogwheel icon near the upper-right corner.
- Select Admin from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Audits & Assessments.
- Here you will see a list of all of the audit & assessment templates you have created. Click on the plus icon to add a new audit & assessment template or click on an audit & assessment name in the list to edit an existing one.
- Within the audit & assessment template, users will be able to configure a failure for a question response on a single select or multi-select question type.
Please note: Users will not be able to configure failures on Text or Matrix question types.
- To configure a failure, click on the icon next to each question response and then select Trigger Failure.
7. To clear the trigger, click on the icon again and select Clear Trigger.
8. Click the save icon at the top right-hand corner of the template to persist the changes made.
Conducting audit & assessment with question response failure configured
- If users conduct an audit & assessment and select a question response with a failure configured, a red highlighted bar will appear. The user will be able to continue conducting the audit.
Please note: If failure is configured on a supplier self-assessment, supplier taking the audit will not see the red highlighted bar.
- If scoring is configured, once the user submits the audit, the audit will receive an overall score of 0, along with each section and subsection.
- If scoring is configured, users will also see a summary sheet, where they will be able to review the number of failures received on the audit along with which areas of the audit failure occurred.