1. Click on the button on the right-hand side of your Dashboard.
2. When the Add a Module popup appears, click the Incident button.
3. Select which Incident widgets you want, by clicking the button.
4. Confirm widget, or widgets, have been added by navigating back to your Dashboard.
5. Rearrange widgets by clicking, holding, and dragging colored bar at the top of each widget.
6. Delete any widgets by clicking the "x" button and then confirm by clicking "Delete"
1. Once logged in to your FoodLogiQ Connect account, click on the button on the right hand side of the screen.
2. Once you've clicked the button, the Add a Module popup window will appear. To see the different Incident widgets that are available, click the Incidents button on the left-hand side of the popup:
3. Once you've clicked the Incidents button, to the right, you'll see a list of the Incident widgets that are available. Simply click the button to add a widget to your Dashboard. If successfully added, the button should appear as :
4. Once a widget is successfully added, you can navigate back to your Dashboard to confirm. On your Dashboard, you can remove widgets by clicking the "x" button and confirm by selecting the "Delete" button.
- You may also rearrange your widgets by clicking, holding and dragging the colored bar at the top of each widget. See below: