- Community owners can edit custom location attributes they request from their suppliers and private attributes in bulk by using a CSV import, allowing users to quickly update attribute sets across suppliers.
- Updated the business to business messaging feature to support rich text options like bold and italics.
- Added the FoodLogiQ supplier unique ID and the user-entered supplier internal ID to the supplier CSV export. The supplier unique ID is particularly useful when adding products or locations on behalf of a supplier.
- Included a new “Heat Map” reporting option on location reporting, allowing community owners to see a map of all supplier locations. This map can be filtered by location attributes to narrow down the displayed items by the supplier name, country, or other items.
- When adding a location as a private attribute on products or locations, allow for the community owner to select from their own locations.
- Upon inviting a new user to Connect, the user can be configured as a location contact for one or more locations. Previously the user would have to accept the invite prior to being configured as a contact.
Manage + Monitor
- Added the ability to add a document on behalf of a supplier from the document list view. Previously this was only available on the documents page from a specific supplier.
- When completing an assessment, all questions must be answered in the current section before moving on to another section. Users can go back to previous sections to revisit answers, but cannot skip ahead to other sections until the current section is complete.
- From the supplier overview page, community owners can now view a supplier’s incident contact(s) if the supplier has designated specific users with that role.
Track + Trace
- Added two new supplier dashboard modules displaying the number of days or average days since the last event submission. The community owner can choose to add these modules to the supplier’s dashboard.
Recall + Response
- When selecting products and/or locations for a withdrawal, added the ability to save product/location selection views to make it easier to repeatedly identify the important fields when choosing items for selection.
- Added the recall creator’s name as a column on the draft, open, and closed lists of withdrawals.
- Added PLU as an available filter in withdrawal creation and product lists.
- Other small improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.