Community owners can create assessments for their suppliers and distributors. These assessments can be assigned to anyone in their community and can be customized to when and how often they need to be completed. Assessments can be scheduled to recur or be a one-time occurrence. The assessments can be customized to a community owners preference and changed if necessary. Note: An assessment template must be first created before you can schedule an assessment.
Details on Scheduling Assessments
- Once logged into Connect, click on the cog icon near the upper-right corner.
- Select Admin from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Assessment Setup tab.
- Click the Scheduled Assessments section.
- Click on the plus icon to add a new assessment.
- Choose which assessment template to use, and select who it will be assigned to.
- When scheduling the assessment, first select whether this is a one-time occurrence, or if it will recur.
- Select when the assessment will be available to suppliers.
- If a due date is selected, notifications will be sent to suppliers letting them know when it will be due, and if it is past due.
- Customizing the name is handy for recurring assessments. By clicking on the plus button in that box, you can select Month, Week, or Year. Using these options, the assessment name will change depending on what you select. For example, if you set the name to "[Year] Food Safety Audit", the assessment name each year will change. 2018 Food Safety Audit, 2019 Food Safety Audit, etc.