We offer the ability to submit Critical Tracking Event data via an online web form to try to make it easy for you if you don’t want to devote IT resources and develop more automated processes. The online submission happens in our Batch Tools section. After you select which customer you are submitting information for, you will be able to view any custom fields they are requiring of you so you can enter the necessary pieces of data. If the event has custom information for a particular customer make sure to select their community in the drop down.
Instructions for Submitting Individual Events
- Login to your business account within FoodLogiQ Connect (connect.foodlogiq.com), and click on "Events" on the left navigation menu.
- Click on the "Import Event" button on the top right-hand side of the page to access the web form.
- Select the appropriate Event Type from the drop-down menu (Shipping, Receiving, or Transforming). This will allow you to populate the Event form type specific for the customer requesting your submission. The example below has “Shipping” selected. If you are a member of multiple communities, you would have multiple “Shipment” related Event types. If unsure of which one to use, contact your Community Owner/Customer who invited you to join their Community.
- Complete the form by adding the appropriate information related to your shipment. Every shipping event requires a shipping date, ship from GLN, destination GLN, GTIN, lot or serial number, quantity and quantity unit of measure. On top of these attributes, you should include in the custom information required by your customer. Once complete, click Save when complete.
- Location From and Location To drop-down menus will only display Locations that you have loaded into your account. Therefore, if you need to submit shipment records and you are shipping to a Distribution Center or a Restaurant Location, you will need to contact that company to obtain their GLNs and then load them into your account.
- Date is the date of your shipment. The format required is “MM/DD/YYYY”.
- SSCC is the 18 digit serial shipping container code
- Contents is where you will enter your product data. If you have already loaded your Product information into FoodLogiQ Connect you will see them listed in the drop-down menu.
- Lot or Serial Number will need to be provided to identify the batch of product you are shipping. If you have multiple lots of the same product within your shipment, you can re-select the product and enter the additional lot code on a separate line.
- Quantity refers to the number of cases, pallets, etc.
- Quantity Units options are “cases, pallets” or “each”. Select the most appropriate option.
- Customer defined attributes – if you Community owner has defined additional pieces of information that they wish to capture, you will see additional form fields on the page. If you have questions on formats or what they are looking for those, please contact your Community owner.
- Once you’ve completed your form, click the Save button to submit.
- Previously submitted Events can be viewed within the Events page.
- The Event column shows whether it was a shipping, receiving, or transforming event.
- The Location column shows the Transformation, Ship From, and the Ship To.
- You can use the search filter to narrow your results.