A .csv or comma-separated formatted file is another method that can be utilized in order to submit traceability data to FoodLogiQ Connect. We have a standard template with specific column headers that will need to be retained. Simply enter each record as a new line within the file, and save as .csv. This is a manual method for submission, but the same file format could also be utilized via FTP upload (See FTP submission method section for more details).
Instructions for submitting a CSV file
- Login to FoodLogiQ Connect, then click on “Events” within the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click on the 'Import Event' button in the upper-right section and select the type of event to import. (Shipping, Receiving, or Transforming)
- This takes you to a page where you can download the .csv template file to fill out before submitting. You can also submit the file from this page when ready.
- Select the appropriate options from the three drop-down menus.
- Associate with Community is important since your customer may have added custom attributes that they are wanting you to include.
- Type drop-down menu will display the names of the events that your customer/community owner has designated.
- Click the 'Download Template' hyperlink to get the .csv formatted file that you will need to use when submitting traceability information.
- The Event column shows whether it was a shipping, receiving, or transforming event.
- The Location column shows the Transformation, Ship From, and the Ship To.
- You can use the search filter to narrow your results.