Community Owners may need to enter an Incident if a product they received is damaged, defective, or deemed as unusable. Once this is determined, a new Incident can be entered to send information directly to the supplier/distributor. FoodLogiQ is the platform of discussion between the parties and where communication takes place.
Details on Entering a New Incident
- After you log into Connect, click on Incidents in the left-hand section.
- To begin a new Incident, click on the button.
- The 'Report a New Incident' screen will appear, and you will first need to select the Incident Type.
- After you select this, the options you have available will depend on what type you chose. The example below may look very different from what you will actually see.
- Any field that has a red asterisk next to it is a required field and must be filled out in order to continue.
- After you have completed the information needed, click on the
button at the top-right of the page.
- Next, a dialog box will pop up near the bottom allowing you to enter any additional comments or notes that you may wish to add. This is optional.
- Click the Submit button to finalize and create this incident.
- The newly created incident will now show up on the list view. You may click anywhere on that row to open it up and make changes if needed.
- A notification will be sent out to the party whose turn it is to take action upon this. When and how often notifications are sent will vary based on the community's settings.
Want to learn more about Incident Management in Manage + Monitor?