Manage + Monitor
- Added the ability to schedule supplier audits. Suppliers can be assigned by selecting all suppliers in a specific location/product group or by selecting individual suppliers. For location audits (assessments associated with a location), the scheduled audit can be further filtered to a specific location type (an audit will be created for each location of that type) or individually specified locations.
- Added the ability to edit fields on the assessment schedule after the schedule has been made active.
- Assessment schedules can be set to recur every 2 years or 3 years.
- Community owners can delete draft and canceled schedules.
- Within the assessment scheduler, added the ability to insert the day as a variable in the scheduled assessment’s name
Assessment Corrective Action / Preventive Actions (CAPA)
- When performing a supplier audit, auditors can create a corrective action on individual questions as they arise.
- Added the ability to have comments between the community owner and supplier within a CAPA.
- Suppliers can view their corrective actions.
- Added the ability for suppliers to set an Audit/CAPA contact per location. If a CAPA is created from a location audit and the audit contact for the location is populated, this will be the supplier contact that is notified. If that contact is not available and the assessment is a supplier self-assessment, then the author of the assessment will be contacted. When the supplier completes the CAPA, the notification is received by the author of the CAPA.
- Updated the CAPA detail page to display the history, including comments, of each CAPA.
- Users can export the full list of CAPAs to CSV format.
Assessment Scoring and Export
- Added the ability to set warnings for specific answers in the assessment template and/or a minimum percentage for passing for the entire assessment. The number of questions that cause warnings will be shown for each subsection in the PDF, and are not visible to the supplier.
- If the assessment template includes scoring, users will see a new detailed score summary for the assessment The summary indicate the overall score on the assessment, as well as the scoring and percentage of correct questions for each section and subsection.
- Created a new summary page when exporting the assessment to PDF format. If scoring is enabled, the summary page for completed assessments displays all of the scoring information that is available in the assessment detail.
Other Assessment Enhancements
- Simplified the tabs on assessments to more clearly designate between “Supplier Assessments” (both performed by the supplier as a self-assessment or by the community owner as an audit) and “Self Assessments”. Suppliers that are assigned assessments will only see the “Self Assessments” tab.
- Reviewers can place notes on the overall assessment. Assessment-level notes are not visible to the supplier.
- When reviewing an assessment, community owners have the ability to add a note to an individual assessment question. Notes can be set as visible to internal users only (a private note) or shared with the supplier (an external note). Suppliers have the option to reply to external notes.
- Other small improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.