Product specification audits give users the ability to evaluate samples across multiple configurable attributes, ultimately allowing users to compare actual products to the master specification.
Adding a Product specification audit
- Login to your business account within FoodLogiQ Connect (connect.foodlogiq.com).
- Click on the cog wheel in the upper-right hand corner.
- Go to Admin.
- Click on Audits and Assessments.
- Click on Templates.
- Click the to add a new assessment.
- Give your new assessment a name.
- Under Audit and Assessment Options, change the Product Specification Audit switch to Yes.
- This will enable the Product Evaluation Table option under Question Types.
- Click and drag the question type over to the body of the assessment.
- There are different types of questions available to add in the table; Numeric, Yes/No and Text.
- Click to add as many columns as you'd like to fulfill your requirements.
- For the Column Name, enter a value to reflect the information you're looking to collect.
- Next, choose the Data Input Type you want in your column.
- Then choose your Acceptance Values. The last box will be the values you're willing to accept.
- Note: If you want to remove a column, click the icon that corresponds to the row you wish to remove.
- Once you have all the columns added and you have finished the assessment, click , then Back to Assessments to return to the list view.