All suppliers have a to-do list on the dashboard. The to-do list is community-specific and will highlight any required documents to upload (based on requirements that have been set) or assessments needing to be complete. Both types of tasks can be accomplished without leaving the dashboard.
Steps to Completing Document To-dos
In order to see action items, add a product or location or complete their product and location onboarding workflows.
NOTE: If a product or location is unshared with a community, the corresponding to-do requirement for that community is removed from the supplier to-do list.
1. Click on Dashboard in the left hand navigation to access the To-do List.
- The to-do list on the dashboard is visible to all of your business users.
- A user must have permission to View + Edit Documents/Assessments in order to complete a to-do. A user must have permission to View + Edit Product/Location in order to complete a To-do.
- For users with just View permission, the to-do is still visible but the action buttons are grayed out and not clickable.
- Only users with the Administrator role can clear an optional to-do. Required to-dos cannot be cleared by suppliers. Community owners can clear optional or required to-dos. Example where a document requirement may be assigned as optional: Document type of "Third Party Audit - Corrective Actions" assigned as optional requirement, since not all audits may have corrective actions or corrective actions may be included as a part of the report, supplier can clear this if not relevant to them.
2. If you are a member of 2 or more communities, select the community from the dropdown to view the to-do list for that community.
3. To start a task, click on the corresponding green action button.
4. Once you click on the green action button, a window will open, allowing the task to be completed
5. To complete a document to-do, the user has the ability to:
- Create a New Document
- Select from Recommended which are documents the user has previously uploaded for that same type.
- Select from Other Documents which are documents the user has shared with another community.
NOTE: Documents that you have not shared will not show up under "Other Documents" section. If you are sharing a document that has been previously shared with another community, you may be required to fill out additional attributes for that community.
6. An expiring document to-do displays the document type and information about which locations and/or products the document supports, providing additional context for users. To complete an expiring document requirement to-do, click Update Document to update the information provided and upload the current version of the document.
Steps to Completing Assessment To-dos
1. To complete an assessment to-do, the user has the ability to attach previously created assessments that are already initiated and available in FoodLogiQ or start the assessment as new.
- If attaching an existing assessment that is in “Submitted” status then the to-do card is removed from the dashboard right away.
- If attaching an existing assessment that is in any other status, Upon clicking “Attach Selected Assessment”, the assessment will be associated to that to-do, but the to-do card will remain on the dashboard until the assessment is completed and submitted.
- Click on “Cont. Assessment” button to open the assessment details screen and continue to fill out the assessment and submit it.
2. Once a specific to-do is completed, it will be cleared from your supplier to-do list.
NOTE: Once a to-do is cleared no notification is sent out.
3. Users have the ability to clear optional to-dos from their dashboard without attaching a document/assessment. In order to clear a to-do click on the “Clear To-do” link.
- Only users with the administrator role can clear optional to-dos. Community Owners can clear required or optional to-dos, so please reach out if you believe a required to-do ought to be deleted.
- If a user with the administrator role accidentally clears an optional to-do but still wants to fulfill it, we recommend adding that document within the document feature and sharing the document with the specific community.
You Asked, We Answered: Top Questions on the Supplier To-Do List
Article is closed for comments.