A new supplier To-do list will be introduced on the supplier dashboard. The dashboard will provide simple cards to guide suppliers on what actions they need to take and to streamline the process for providing information.
All suppliers will have a new to-do list on their dashboard. The to-do list is community-specific and will highlight any documents they need to upload (based on requirements that have been set) or assessments they need to complete. The entire experience can be accomplished without leaving the dashboard.
Steps to Completing Document and Assessment To-dos
NOTE: If a supplier unshares a product or location, the corresponding to-do requirement is removed from the supplier to-do list.
- In order to access your supplier’s to-do list, go to your dashboard module.
- The to-do list on the supplier dashboard is visible to all of your business users.
- A supplier's user must have permission to View + Edit Documents/Assessments in order to complete a to-do. A Supplier user must have permission to View + Edit Product/Location in order to complete a To-do.
- For users with just view permission access, the to-do is still visible but the action buttons are grayed out and not clickable.
- Only supplier’s users with the administrator role can clear an optional to-do. A supplier cannot clear required to-dos.
- A to-do item date will turn red 15 days after the to-do is generated.
- If you are a supplier who is a member of 2 or more communities, select the community from the dropdown to see your to-do list.
- To start a task, click on the corresponding green action button.
- Once you click on the green action button, a modal will open, allowing you to complete that task.
- Steps to Complete Document To-dos.
- When trying to complete a document to-do the user will have the ability to:
- Create a New Document
- Select from Recommended which are documents the user has previously uploaded for that same type.
- Select from Other Documents which are documents the user has shared with another community. NOTE: Documents that you have not shared will not show up under other document section. If you are sharing a document that has been previously shared with another community, you may be required to fill out additional attributes for that community.
- Start New Assessment
- Select from a previously created assessments matching this type. NOTES:
- You can attach previously created assessments that are already initiated and available in FoodLogiQ.
- If you are attaching an existing assessment that is in “Submitted” status then the to-do card is removed from the dashboard right away.
- If you are attaching an existing assessment that is in other status; Upon clicking “Attach Selected Assessment”, the assessment will be associated to that to-do, but the to-do card will remain on the dashboard until the assessment is completed and submitted.
- You can click on “Cont. Assessment” button to open the assessment details screen and continue to fill out the assessment and submit it.
Steps to Completing an Expiring To-do - When trying to complete an expiring document requirement user will have the ability to:
- Create a New Document
- Select from Recommended which are documents they have previously uploaded for that same type
- Select from Other Documents which are documents they have shared with another community.
Once you complete your specific to-do it will be cleared from your supplier to-do list.
NOTE: Once a to-do is cleared no notification is sent out.
- Only supplier administrators can clear optional to-dos.
- If supplier admin accidentally clears an optional to-do but still wants to fulfill it, we recommend adding that document within the document module and sharing the document with the specific community.