- Added greater configuration and flexibility when determining requirements for suppliers.
- Document and assessment requirements can now be set at the Location Type or Product Type level. Setting a document requirement on the product or location type enables administrators to define what document or assessments the supplier must provide when they share a product or location of that respective type.
- Requirements may still be set at the supplier group level and will apply to all suppliers that are members of the group.
- Document and assessment requirements can be made required or optional at the product and location type levels.
- Administrators can choose to require documents or assessments based on a specific attribute of the shared product or location. This is configured on the product type or location type requirements and allows for conditional requirements without having to set up separate product or location types. Both “Yes/No” and selection list field types are available to use when setting attribute level requirements.
- Added columns on the product type and location type tables to show how many document or assessment requirements are set for each type.
- Introduced a redesigned supplier dashboard featuring a new “To-do list” with simple cards to guide suppliers to what actions they need to take and to streamline the process for providing information.
- All suppliers will have a new to-do list on their dashboard. The do-list is community-specific and will highlight any documents they need to upload (based on requirements that have been set) or assessments they need to complete.
- When fulfilling a document to-do for a shared product or location, the supplier can upload a new document, choose from documents of the same document type that have already been uploaded, or even choose from other documents that are in Connect but have not yet been shared to the target community. The entire experience can be accomplished without leaving the dashboard.
- When fulfilling an assessment to-do, the supplier can choose to start a new assessment or pick from a different assessment that is already associated with other products or locations.
- To-dos generated from optional requirements can be cleared if the supplier chooses to do so.
- Expiring documents will also generate a to-do card and can be updated directly from the dashboard. Notifications sent to suppliers with expiring documents will link directly to the supplier’s dashboard so they can take action.
- Moved the existing onboarding workflow widget to its own area above the to-do list, following the same user experience as the to-do list. The current supplier step of the workflow is clearly highlighted and can be launched directly from the card.
- The community contacts of the supplier will receive a weekly digest with the list of open to-dos and a link directly to their dashboard.
- Redesigned the supplier detail page to prominently feature the supplier’s to-do list. All supplier to-dos can be cleared by the community owner if they choose, which can be used to grant exceptions on a case by case basis.
- Within the details page for a specific product, added sections at the bottom of the screen to display related documents or assessments associated with the product, with direct links to the item.
- Within the details page for a specific location, added a link which displays a window containing the related documents or assessments associated with the location, with direct links to the item.
- Added columns for the number of open to-dos on the supplier list view, product list view, and location list view pages.
- Renamed the Compliance column on the product and location list views to Missing Attributes to more clearly indicate the behavior of the column.
- Removed the previous Document To-Do functionality from the documents section of the platform.
Manage + Monitor
- Allow administrators to limit which assessment or audit templates individual roles can see. When utilizing this feature, any users with that role will only see assessments or audits for the specified templates. If users belong to multiple roles, their access will be determined by the union of the permissions for that role.
- When sending an incident notification to a distributor, added a third tier to the hierarchy of determining who should be contacted:
- If there are incident contacts for the distributor location, notify those individuals.
- NEW If there are no such contacts, notify the distributor's business-level incident contact.
- If there are no such contacts, notify the distributor’s community contacts.
- When sending an incident notification to a supplier, added a third tier to the hierarchy of determining who should be contacted:
- NEW If the incident utilizes the supplier location attribute and that location has location-level incident contacts, notify those individuals.
- If there are no such contacts or the supplier location attribute is not used, then notify the supplier’s business-level incident contact.
- If there are no such contacts, notify the supplier’s community contacts.
- Other small improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.