When a community owner assigns a workflow to a supplier’s business, a new widget called Workflows will be added to their dashboard. A workflow will display all the action items the community owner wants you to complete. Mostly workflows will consist of community owners wanting you to add your business information along with your products and locations.
Steps to Completing an Assigned Workflow.
In order to see workflows within your dashboard, the community owner will need to assign a workflow to your business first.
- In order to access your assigned workflows, go to your dashboard module.
- The workflow list is visible to all users on the supplier dashboard.
- A User must have workflow View + Edit Permission to complete workflows.
- For users with just view permission access, the workflow is still visible but the action buttons are grayed out and not clickable.
- Users will not be able to clear a workflow step.
- If you are a supplier who is a member of 2 or more communities, select the community you want to see the to-do list for.
- To start a workflow, click on the corresponding green action button, “Start Workflow”.
- Once you click on the green action button, the workflow modal will open, allowing you to complete your tasks.