- Updated the design of the location detail page to increase the visibility and ease of consumption of information about a location. The improved interface is consistent with the product details view, allowing users to view more attributes of a location and its history on a single screen.
- When products or locations are added in bulk by CSV import, the system will automatically generate the necessary document and assessment to-dos based on the product or location’s requirements.
Manage + Monitor
- Allow for suppliers to create ad-hoc assessments on the assessment list view. Suppliers can pick from any assessment template that is part of their requirements. When the supplier completes an ad-hoc assessment, they will only be able to select the locations and/or products for that assessment once, after which the field will be locked.
- In order to address scenarios where distributors or suppliers use a single location with independent incident contacts for different FoodLogiQ customers, suppliers and distributors can now choose location-level incident contacts per community. Notification routing will still follow the existing hierarchy, starting with the location-level contacts and proceeding to the business incident contacts and community contacts.
Recall + Response
- Added the time to overall withdrawal completion on the dashboard of an individual withdrawal, as well as on the withdrawal list view and when exporting a list of withdrawals.
- Allow for SSO users utilizing the new login experience to accept invitations as a new user in a community.
- Other small improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.