Configuring your Supply Chain within the “My Locations” area of FoodLogiQ brings several benefits within Incidents and Track + Trace products.
Configuring the Supply Chain supports the ability to pre-fill the “distributor” dropdown within an Incident form. This will allow your Location to not need to pick from the Distributor that supplies them when submitting an Incident but rather, this field will be automatically populated from the Supply Chain setup.
Track + Trace Use
Community Owners are able to ensure that the correct “Receive From” and/or “Ship To” Locations are appropriate for each “My Location” when submitting Traceability Events on the FoodLogiQ mobile application as well. This will limit the available options within these fields to help reduce confusion.
To configure Supply Chain for each of the “My Locations.”
- Visit “Locations” on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click on My “Locations” tab at the top of the Locations page.
- Click the icon next to one of the Locations to open the Supply Chain Configuration manager.
- When configuring the Supply Chain, you will need to work through 3 steps:
- Select one or more My Location(s) that share the same Supply Chain
- Select the Location(s) that this/these My Location(s) Receive Product From
- Select the Location(s) that this/these My Location(s) Ship Product To
- Once complete, you will see a summary of the Locations that you’ve configured:
- Once you have configured the Supply Chain for a Location, you will see that the icon has turned green