- The Supplier To-Do List can be filtered by the to-do category - allowing the user to quickly find To-Dos pertaining to assessment requirements, document requirements, expiring documents, or items with missing attributes.
- Included a new dashboard widget for documents awaiting approval to the Community Owner dashboard.
Products and Locations
- When viewing a shared product or location, the supplier’s name and the product/location type will be visible on the detailed information page.
- Added a new To-Do type to the supplier dashboard to highlight any products, locations, or documents that are missing required attributes as defined by the Community Owner. The supplier To-Dos will appear in the supplier dashboard, and users can update any affected products, locations, or documents without leaving the dashboard. Missing attribute To-Dos will appear in the weekly To-Do Digest.
- Enhanced To-Do processing to not create To-Dos for products or locations that the Community Owner has marked as inactive. Updating a product or location to inactive will remove any current To-Dos, while marking the objects as active will recalculate whether any To-Dos are necessary for the product or location.
- Updated the To-Do Digest link to take the supplier to the specific community dashboard for the digest.
- For those businesses utilizing an expiration date on supplier memberships, the email notification that is sent to buyers when a supplier membership expires was updated to include the supplier expiration date.
- When a supplier status in a community is modified, the email message will only be sent to the supplier’s community contacts for the community. Previously, the messaging went to all users of the supplier business.
- Updated the banner that is shown when viewing inactive suppliers to more clearly indicate that the supplier is in an inactive status and not necessarily suspended.
- Within product and location reporting, enabled users to choose to group items by private attributes (in addition to standard and custom attributes). Users can filter report data by private attributes as well.
Manage + Monitor
- Updated the layout of the document type administration page to make it easier to read custom attribute names and for consistency with other template administration areas of the platform.
- Administrators can define which roles should be notified when documents are initially shared or modified by suppliers according to the document type. Recipients will get a nightly email alerting them that there are documents that are ready for review.
Audits and Assessments
- Authors of audit and assessment templates that utilize scoring may choose to allow a response to an individual question to not count toward scoring. Answers with this value set will be scored as 0 out of 0 points, even if the question awards points for other options.
- Changed the styling on the Incident buttons to make it more clear what a user needs to do. When the user only has one action button or when the actions are collapsed, the styling will show white text on a green button as the primary action.
- Updated the Save text to Save for Later to clearly indicate that the save action does not transition status, while the collapsed actions were renamed to Update Status as a clearer signal of what the actions underneath the menu accomplish.
- When submitting an incident through the Connect web form, only active suppliers will appear in the supplier dropdown.
Track + Trace
- Added support for additional product dates in events including Best Before, Production, Sell By, Harvest, and First Freeze. Updated the event detail page to show all dates present on an event.
- Events exported to CSV now have the Lot Code and SSCC fields exported so that Excel will interpret them as text fields and not unintentionally truncate them.
- Users running an Investigation can now view the event details from the list view as well as the flow view, enabling traceback and trace forward from both views.
Recall + Response
- Contacts of the same contact type for more than one location will now receive one consolidated email communication rather than one for each location.
- Increased the limit on the total number of emails that are sent before stopping email communications about a particular product removal or withdrawal.
- Enabled more precise communication about affected product lots and dates to prevent over-pulling of products.
- Extended the “Reason” options for withdrawals, with additional contamination and allergen options.
- CSV exports now include the Withdrawal ID for easy cross-reference when analyzing withdrawal information offline.
- Introduced a new, integrated Resource Center in the bottom left section of all pages that contains all information users will need to access announcements, the Idea Exchange, the FoodLogiQ Knowledge Base, or contact support.
- Produced new interactive API documentation, based on Swagger and the Open API Specification. Users can now see all API documentation in one place from within the Connect platform. Developers can quickly test endpoints right in the document with the Try it Out feature. The new documentation includes a Getting Started guide to help teams understand the basics of our API and code up to it as efficiently as possible.
- Since all users utilizing SSO connections for authentication must utilize the new login experience, the classic experience login page was updated to hide the login and password reset actions for these users. Any users using SSO authentication will be directed to the new login experience.
- Added full Spanish language capability to the Connect user interface.
- Other small improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.