The ‘Attribute Alerts’ feature helps ensure that suppliers are populating all required attributes for their products, locations, or documents directly from the supplier to-do list shown within their dashboard. These ‘Attribute Alert' to-dos generally occur when:
- A Community Owner adds a new required attribute to the type.
- A Community Owner makes a previously optional field as required.
- A Community Owner adds on behalf of a supplier via CSV for products and locations with incomplete required attribute information.
Please note: A supplier will not see an “Attribute Alert” to-do on their to-do list if the supplier is only missing optional attributes or if their products, locations, and documents are inactive.
The Supplier To-Do List can be filtered by the to-do category - allowing the user to quickly find To-Dos pertaining to assessment requirements, document requirements, expiring documents, or items with missing attributes. To find out more about assessment requirements, document requirements, or expired documents to-dos, click here.
Steps to completing an “Attribute Alert” to-do
- If you have Missing Attributes to-dos, you will see them on your dashboard. To show only Missing Attributes to-dos, you can use the filter option on the top right of the to-do list. Within each ‘Missing Attributes’ to-do card you will be able to identify if this to-do is for a product, location or document, and other relevant information.
- In order to update the missing attributes simply click on the green action button on the to-do card. Only users with edit permissions will be able to update the appropriate object, and you will only see one to-do even if the item has multiple required attributes that are not populated.
Please note: Only Community Owners will be able to clear Supplier to-do items, within their supplier details view.
- Once you select the green action button, you will see the object information, with the required text fields in red along with an asterisk.
- Once you complete the required fields, only then you will be able to save and share this information.