Suppliers can assign users to a specific workflow step. You may need to do this since other users of your organization are the appropriate individuals to provide this type of information accurately. Once a user has been assigned to a specific step, that user will be notified of what they need to complete and only that user will be able to complete that workflow step.
You will need Workflow Edit permissions to assign users to a specific workflow step.
Steps to Assign Supplier Workflow Steps to Users at your Business
- To assign specific workflow steps to a user in your business, click on Workflows from the left navigation menu.
- You will see a list of all the workflows assigned to your community. Click on the workflow you want to add assignees to from the list view.
- You will now see the details about the specific workflow you selected. To reassign a step, click on the Assignee dropdown to choose a user.
Please note: Only users with workflow edit access will be shown here and selectable. The assignee will receive a notification once their step is ready for them to complete.
- Once you are done assigning users, you can simply close out the window and return to your dashboard. For workflow steps on the Supplier Workflow Shortcuts, if you are not the assigned users then you will not be able to complete the step.
- If for any reason, you need to edit the assignee, refer back to step 1.