- Added Dashboard Quick Actions to all supplier dashboards. Quick actions allow suppliers to quickly and easily add new users to their accounts or create/share locations and products without having to leave the dashboard.
- Introduced Supplier Workflow Shortcuts to supplier dashboards. For suppliers with open workflows, users can accelerate their onboarding by taking advantage of the ability to complete steps without having to leave their dashboard - including adding users, products, and locations per the Dashboard Quick Actions, updating business information, or completing to-do items. Each workflow step can be marked as complete from the dashboard as well.
- Added the number of open workflows to the weekly supplier to-do digest. Digests will be sent to suppliers if they have to-dos left to complete, open workflows, or both.
- Clarified the messaging shown to a user when they choose an existing document to fulfill a document requirement.
- Updated all action buttons in supplier workflow email notifications to take the user to the dashboard instead of the nested workflow-specific page. From the dashboard, suppliers will be able to complete workflow steps through the Supplier Workflow Shortcuts.
- When suppliers are notified of a workflow step, the notification will now go to the supplier’s community contact or, if no community contacts exists, administrators for the business. Previously the notification went to all users with workflow access.
- Added a new API endpoint to upload product information from a CSV file to My Products through the API. This endpoint can be used to create new products or update existing products and is capable of handling hundreds of thousands of products. The endpoint is intended to be used by customers to perform nightly synchronization and updates of product information they may have in other systems.
Manage + Monitor
Audits and Assessments
- For supplier audits that utilize the copy prior audit feature, when copying the audit into the new response the notes and comments will also be copied over.
- Added ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System as a valid audit scheme.
- When adding a document or assessment requirement to a business, product type, or location type, the required checkbox will be enabled by default.
Track + Trace
- Added two new Shipping Product Type Event Gap reports for subscribers that present a summary of product types that have not been shipped to a subscriber’s location in the last 7 days, along with a more detailed version highlighting each subscriber location that hasn’t been shipped a product type.
Recall + Response
- Provided two new reporting API endpoints for integrations that allow a partner to aggregate high-level withdrawal information from multiple withdrawals into a single CSV file. These endpoints remove the need to download withdrawal information from multiple places in Connect or through multiple API endpoints and are designed to be requested on a regular recurring basis.
- Other small improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.