Users with user management permissions can define which specific roles can work with internal audits and optionally determine which specific templates those roles can access. To learn more about how to set up an Internal Audit Template see Audits and Assessments - Template Configuration knowledge base article.
How to Give Specific Roles Permissions for Internal Audits
- Once logged into Connect, click on the cogwheel icon near the upper-right corner.
- Select User Management from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Roles.
- Here you will see a list of all of the roles you have created. Click on the plus icon to add a new role or click on a role name in the list to edit an existing role.
- Within the Quality Management Tools area, you will see an Audits section for specifying permissions for Internal Audits. Here you will be able to determine if this role has View or Edit access for all internal audit templates or only specific templates, which can be selected in the form.
- Once you are done modifying your internal audit permissions for your custom role, click Save. Visit the Custom Roles Knowledge Base article to learn more about assigning custom roles and other role-based access options.