- Introduced template-level role-based access control for assessment/audit templates, workflow templates, location types, product type, and document types. For organizations with multiple roles that require permissions to create, edit, or delete templates, setting template-level permissions limits which roles can work with which specific template. For example, one can limit a “Protein” product type to a set of roles that administer that product type, or ensure that only specific roles can add questions to an assessment or audit.
- Increased the size of the template-level selectors on the roles page to account for templates with larger names.
- For suppliers utilizing the “Invite a Team Member” quick action, users can determine whether or not the invitee should be a Community Contact for the community or not. The checkbox will be enabled by default to encourage collaboration and responsiveness within the community.
Manage + Monitor
Audits and Assessments
- Added support for internal audits as part of Manage + Monitor. Internal audits allow a FoodLogiQ subscriber to perform an audit against their location, either through a schedule or on an ad-hoc basis. Audits can be performed through Connect desktop or on the FoodLogiQ mobile application.
- Redesigned the assessment/audit scheduler to make it easier to configure an assessment or audit that occurs on a recurring schedule. The page now features text that explains the many available options for creating a schedule for supplier self-assessments, supplier audits, or internal audits.
- Extended the options for recurring assessments or audits to include options for every 3 months and every 6 months.
- Per individual audit or assessment template, administrators can specify which roles will be notified when that audit or assessment is submitted on a non-scheduled basis. Notifications will be sent for ad-hoc supplier self-assessments or required assessments completed through the to-do list.
- Added applicable CAPAs to the PDF export of an audit or an assessment.
- Shortened the vertical size of the text area for answering audit or assessment text questions and comments to improve the user experience on the screen.
Track + Trace
- Added four new normalized attributes to an event record, including support for Purchase Order, Invoice, Bill of Lading, and Pallet ID fields. These business transaction attributes will appear at the event level for shipping, receiving, and transforming events - and will remove the need to utilize custom event types/attributes for these fields.
- Included the normalized business transaction fields in event CSV exports from both the events list view and investigations sections of the platform.
- Updated the page for viewing the details of an event to a two-column view for improved layout and to display the additional attributes.
Recall + Response
- Updated the withdrawal email acknowledgment handling to trigger off of the click action rather than the open action. Some email clients automatically open an email as a user browses through their inbox; this change will ensure a conscious acknowledgment of the email notification.
- Added the FoodLogiQ API Change Management Policy and API Change Log to the Connect Resource center. These new documents outline the policies and procedures around FoodLogiQ’s API change management process and specific API modifications in each feature release.
- Throughout Connect, renamed the builtin buyer role to supplier manager to more accurately reflect the capabilities and responsibilities that the role allows. More information about the supplier manager role can be found in the KB article outlining Best Practices for Maintaining Users.
- Added French language support to the platform.
- Other small improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.