When configuring audit and assessment templates, community owner administrators can explicitly define whether the audit and assessment template will be performed against a supplier or their own internal business. This allows FoodLogiQ Connect to identify the correct options for users that are completing the audit and assessment. There are currently 3 types of audits that are currently in use:
- Supplier Self-Assessments are performed by a supplier against their own business, location, and/or product.
- Supplier Audits are performed by a Community Owner against a supplier’s business, location, and/or product.
- Internal Audits are performed by a Community Owner against the Community Owners’ own internal business, location, and or product (most often this will be for a location).
How to Configure Audit and Assessment Template Options
- Once logged into Connect, click on the cog icon near the upper-right corner.
- Select Admin from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Audits and Assessment section and then select Templates.
- Click on the plus icon to add a new assessment or go to an existing template.
- Within the template details page, you will have the ability to define the type of template, who can make changes to the template, and who should be notified when the template is submitted. Users with view-only administrative access will see these fields as disabled.
- In Choose a Template Type you will be able to select if this template is a Supplier Self-Assessment/Supplier Audit or Internal Audit. By default Supplier Self-Assessment/Supplier Audit will be selected. The red asterisk indicates this is a required field.
Please note: Once a template has been saved and in use, you will not be able to change the template type. We recommend that you clone the template to change the type.
- In Who can make changes to this template?, you have the option of selecting from System Roles and Custom Roles to limit which roles can update or delete this template. By default, All Roles will be selected. See Template Level Permissions Knowledge Base article for more information.
- In Who should be notified when submitted? you will be able to determine which roles get notified when this audit or assessment is completed. By default, this field will be blank. You will be able to pick from both System Roles and Custom Roles; if the type of audit is a Supplier Self-Assessment/Supplier Audit, then System Roles will include the Supplier Manager role.
Please note: If this field is left blank, no one will receive a notification when the audit or assessment is completed. If roles are assigned and that role does not have access to this audit or assessment template then the user will NOT get the email and they will not be able to see that audit or assessment template within the list view page.
- Once you are done configuring your audit and assessment template, click save to make sure the necessary changes go into effect.