- Added new role-based access controls (RBAC) options to FoodLogiQ Connect through additional permissions on user roles. Users configuring roles can define which suppliers that role can view or work with by limiting the role’s access to specific supplier groups. Supplier group permissions affect whether users that belong to the role can view supplier data, including their products, locations, documents, assessments, and workflows.
- Added a dynamically-defined name to each supplier business requirement group based on its location group and product group. This name is utilized to uniquely identify supplier groups for role permissions.
Manage + Monitor
Audits and Assessments
- When creating an ad-hoc supplier audit or internal audit, users can specify a custom name to more easily identify that audit. Previously the name was only configurable when the audit was part of a schedule.
- Users can clone individual audit responses that their business has previously submitted. This is primarily available to accelerate the time it takes to fill out a response if a portion of the answers of a new audit is identical to a previous one, for instance when performing audits of different products in the same delivery.
- Added Assigned Role as an available column and filter on the assessment/audit table view.
- Added new role-based access controls (RBAC) options to FoodLogiQ Connect through additional permissions on user roles. Users configuring roles can define which supplier document types that role can work with. This is particularly useful in scenarios where third parties are granted access to the business to manage a restricted set of supplier documents.
- Added the ability to clone incidents. This is primarily available to accelerate the time it takes to fill out an incident if the majority of fields have identical responses, for instance when performing filing similar incidents for different products.
Track + Trace
- Added optional columns to the events table for the four business transaction fields added in the Fall 2020 Release - Purchase Order, Invoice Number, Pallet ID, and Bill of Lading.
- Relaxed the SSCC validation rules to allow for scenarios where an 18-digit SSCC is sent with an invalid check-digit. While the check digit should be correct (and specifically exists to validate the correctness of the submitted transaction), physical instances where it is incorrect should not block event submission.
Recall + Response
- Introduced a new capability to Recall + Response to load a withdrawal directly from a CSV file. This method of withdrawal creation ties into the same withdrawal templates and creation wizard that already exist in the platform, but has the added benefit of not requiring any locations, products, or contacts to already existing in the system. Instead, these items can be dynamically defined in the spreadsheet and used to populate the withdrawal.
- Added support for users to acknowledge and submit recall responses without requiring a FoodLogiQ user account. Similar to FoodLogiQ users responding after receiving an email, ad-hoc users will be notified by email and will be taken to a page where they can respond to that withdrawal for their respective locations. Ad-hoc users will have 7 days to respond before the link becomes inactive.
- Modified the summary page on the Create Withdrawal wizard to more clearly denote which locations will be contacted per business and what products are part of the withdrawal.
- Updated withdrawal templates to allow for administrators to remove location categories that are not in use in Responding Location. Previously all location categories currently in use would display even if they were not utilized in the withdrawal template, making it more difficult to isolate which categories would actually be contacted.
- When selecting Location Categories for Responding Locations, withdrawal administrators can now select any Location Category even if there are no locations of that category in the business’ list of locations.
- When selecting Location Types for Acknowledging Locations, withdrawal administrators can now select any defined Location Type even if there are no locations currently shared with that type.
- Renamed My Locations to Responding Locations and Supplier Locations to Acknowledging Locations to more clearly differentiate between the actions respondents are taking as opposed to who owns the locations. Changes were made on the withdrawal template, wizard, and withdrawal dashboard.
Oracle Retail Brand Compliance
- Created an integration framework between FoodLogiQ Recall + Response and Oracle Retail Brand Compliance. After configuring the integration, ORBC users can view their supplier and product data augmented with FoodLogiQ withdrawal information, giving users powerful new insights into supplier evaluation and performance.
- Added new API routes that can be used for reporting to aggregate withdrawal information by an individual supplier or product.
- Other small improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.