If you have configured Incidents and CAPAs on an audit or assessment template, you will then be able to launch an incident or CAPA on an audit or assessment that you are conducting that utilizes that template. Please visit Configuring Incidents and CAPAs on an Audit & Assessment Template Knowledge Base article to learn more.
Please note: Any role with Incident edit access can submit an incident on an audit or assessment question response. Any role with Incident view access will only be able to view incidents added.
Steps to launching an incident from an audit or assessment question response
1. Within the audit, users will be able to launch an incident of an audit & assessment question response.
Please note: For supplier-self assessment users will not be able to configure an incident or CAPA for them to launch.
2. In order to add an incident click on the + Add new text in green which will redirect you to the incidents details page in a new tab. You can launch more than one incident per audit question response.
3. Users will be required to select an incident type before providing information about the incident. Please visit Creating Incident Types knowledge base article to learn more.
4. Once the user has selected the incident type, they will then see the necessary fields they will need to fill out and then click on the button on the top right-hand corner to save the incident. Here the user will see the incident created within the incident table.
5. To view the information about the newly-created incident, return to the audit and click the refresh icon provided within the incident section.
6. Click on the expansion icon to see some details (created date, incident name, and status) of the incident launched within the audit.
7. To see complete details on the incident, click on the View Details link provided in green, which will redirect you to the incident details in another tab.
8. Once the incident is created, within the incident details page user will see a link to the audit that launched the incident. Within this link card, the user will see: the relationship of this link, Audit Name, What question within the audit made the user launch an incident, and the status. Please visit Connect Data Links Knowledge Base article to learn more.
9. If the user with the right permissions deletes the incident, the incident will no longer be linked to the audit.